Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have put a preorder in, how much time is your dealership telling you it will take? Mine has told me early 2023…. :/

AWD GT Line 2 Snow White Pearl can’t get here soon enough.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My preorder was put early November. Last week dealer said beginning of summer. I guess will see
Awd GT line 2 red (or blue)
I waited until the prices were announced, so my order is only a little over a week old :) Patience will be a virtue. Yours will be here soon enough tho!

·
Registered
🇨🇦 GT-Line Pkg. 2 (Initial 200)
275 Posts
Just a quick note - there are no FE - First Editions in Canada.

The 200 preorders are all GT-Line Package 2's.

And 200 pre-order or not - I am here to tell you we are all in the same boat. Kia Canada doesn't have the means to actually provide dealers/consumers with any tangible updates/timelines and I have yet to heard anything from my dealer on anything.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just a quick note - there are no FE - First Editions in Canada.

The 200 preorders are all GT-Line Package 2's.

And 200 pre-order or not - I am here to tell you we are all in the same boat. Kia Canada doesn't have the means to actually provide dealers/consumers with any tangible updates/timelines and I have yet to heard anything from my dealer on anything.

When I put my deposit down my dealer said Spring 2022, then when I followed up in Jan 2022, they said 10-12 months from the time of my deposit. After some probing they claim early 2023 when my deposit is in 2022.... But it's contrary to the Kia Database I saw.

I've recreated using Excel:

Computer Personal computer Font Handwriting Screenshot

·
Registered
25 Posts
Same here but I was hopping that the actual date of the deposit would be taken in consideration when they did the input in the system on December 9th 2021
The dealership told me it might be early 2023 cause it didn't go into the system till Dec which upset me cause it's not my fault Kia system was down, that's a Kia problem. But then he showed the database and it says expected delivery 2022.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The dealership told me it might be early 2023 cause it didn't go into the system till Dec which upset me cause it's not my fault Kia system was down, that's a Kia problem. But then he showed the database and it says expected delivery 2022.
I understand but then it must of been down for all Canadian dealers cause I know my dealer also input my order on December 9th. I spoke to him two weeks ago and he said around June so go figure. I will update when I have news.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I understand but then it must of been down for all Canadian dealers cause I know my dealer also input my order on December 9th. I spoke to him two weeks ago and he said around June so go figure. I will update when I have news.
That's interesting. Another Kia Dealership also told me there is no shipment in Nov/Dec and that I should get my car in June/July but my own dealership says end of 2022. I guess we'll find out. During summer delivery would be amazing. Would love to go for spin during summer🥰

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's interesting. Another Kia Dealership also told me there is no shipment in Nov/Dec and that I should get my car in June/July but my own dealership says end of 2022. I guess we'll find out. During summer delivery would be amazing. Would love to go for spin during summer🥰
I'm with you. Don't want to start my journey on the EV6 with winter tires on.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts