Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - the GV60 opened for reservations here in Canada and I snagged one (Performance Edition!) and am told it will be built in March (!) Demo models are arriving in a week or two, but not pricing yet. I went to check out the US details but it seems to not be listed at all in the US? Got me wondering:

Where all is the GV60 available? Is it in your country? Any idea of pricing vs. the EV6?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey everyone - the GV60 opened for reservations here in Canada and I snagged one (Performance Edition!) and am told it will be built in March (!) Demo models are arriving in a week or two, but not pricing yet. I went to check out the US details but it seems to not be listed at all in the US? Got me wondering:

Where all is the GV60 available? Is it in your country? Any idea of pricing vs. the EV6?
Robby, can you post a link to the reservations website were you secured yours. I looked around the Genesis website but couldn't find such a page.

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Robby, can you post a link to the reservations website were you secured yours. I looked around the Genesis website but couldn't find such a page.
I didn't even see the GV60 featured on the US site at all, but you can get there via Google. No US reservations that I can see:

Here in Canada the reservation page is here:

If you want a sample postal code, you can use V6B 1A1.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I didn't even see the GV60 featured on the US site at all, but you can get there via Google. No US reservations that I can see:

Here in Canada the reservation page is here:

If you want a sample postal code, you can use V6B 1A1.
Thanks @robby-d ! I went in the Canadian page with your postal code. I may have missed it but I didn't see pricing for the trims.

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks @robby-d ! I went in the Canadian page with your postal code. I may have missed it but I didn't see pricing for the trims.
Yeah, no pricing yet, I mentioned that in the top post. The dealer contacted me immediately and told me they're expecting $70-80k CAD depending on trim. That's vs $62k CAD (+freight) for top trim EV6.

And no govt incentives at that price, which seems fair for a luxury car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts