Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
MODS! Please move this to the place it belongs!! Just look ae the title if you are wondering.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Reactions: dscoti

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
716 Posts

There are many other Topic Folders on this Forum. I suggest you look at them, particularly this one! Off Topic Lounge
This Forum is losing its usefulness as it is just becoming a free for all!!!
Honestly, I think this section of the forum should just be named "free for all" - otherwise it's like herding cats. And the people who want more focused conversations can have appropriate sub-forums for those chats.

@JK-KIAEV6 - can you pls move this GV60-related post to the appropriate sub-forum? Thx!

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's cool to see they have one in the US, this means we should be getting it in the coming months. The eGV70 was recently released in Korea, I don't think that will be here for some time, if ever. The eG80 has been out for some months but haven't heard anything about it coming stateside yet. In order to make this vehicle, the battery pack cuts into the floor space, which takes away some foot room. It might be ok but they are probably waiting a bit to do a redesign before sending it over here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts