Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an online event today at 19.00 from KIA Denmark, it will be some "experts" showing the cars, and answering questions.

Does anyone have any questions they want answered?

I already have a couple of questions regards to the OTA

·
Registered
89 Posts
There is an online event today at 19.00 from KIA Denmark, it will be some "experts" showing the cars, and answering questions.

Does anyone have any questions they want answered?

I already have a couple of questions regards to the OTA
Yes please. How to set/change the colours on the sat nav map. I just drove a GT 'S' and the screen is really dark. The sales rep didn't know what to do. We found how to change the screen background to white...........which was far too bright and there was no colour definition e.g. green for forest or parkland, blue for river , yellow for roads etc. Most disappointing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes, do the 2 screens automatically change to night mode when it gets dark (or you go under a bridge, etc.) or do you have to manually change to day mode (white screen) or night mode (black screen). I couldn’t see anything that suggested it was automatic which would be very odd not to have an auto setting. If you change the screens to day mode and cover over the sensor they should change to dark mode.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
309 Posts
Yes, do the 2 screens automatically change to night mode when it gets dark (or you go under a bridge, etc.) or do you have to manually change to day mode (white screen) or night mode (black screen). I couldn’t see anything that suggested it was automatic which would be very odd not to have an auto setting. If you change the screens to day mode and cover over the sensor they should change to dark mode.
The screens will DIM for day/night transitions. That is something completely different than dark or light themes. Those are manually configurable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts