Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Matte Gray EV6, Nissan Leaf (2013)
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm far from being an outlier, but at 6'2" I find it difficult to not encounter the ceiling in cars with sunroofs (I'm looking at you, Polestar.) While I have an FE coming soon, I am preparing myself to be disappointed in this respect, and might end up starting from scratch on an order. It looks like one has to go to the Wind trim to be able to avoid the sunroof. This has the added advantage of avoiding the 20" rims and associated loss of range.

Wondering what I would be missing, I culled the following data on differences among the lines from the two spreadsheets (specs and options) for the U.S., and thought it might be useful to others. I coded advantages (from my point of view) of Wind as green, things I'd miss in FE/GTL in red, and things I don't care about much in blue. Turns out I wouldn't be missing much if I ordered most of the options. [xcept that fabulous FE badge and number!]

Font Slope Parallel Rectangle Number

·
Premium Member
Yacht Blue GT-Line AWD
201 Posts
Being 6'7', I've had the same thought. Luckily, you can easily add the auto-dimming rearview mirror before delivery at the dealership. All the other stuff is just gravy, to me; I won't use the self driving stuff anyways. The BIG deal-breaker would be the loss of the HUD. That is a huge feature I love on my G70 and it would be hard to give up. Frustratingly, it seems as if they forgot to add it to that Excel document.

·
Registered
Matte Gray EV6, Nissan Leaf (2013)
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thought on the mirror. I would like the HUD, but never having had it, I probably wouldn't miss it. I wouldn't trust most of the "self-driving" features, but love the smart cruise control and lane keeping "reminders" with my current Volvo V60.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts