Kia EV Forum banner

Ordered 77kWh GT-Line S AWD Yacht Blue

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TangAFR_EV 
#1 ·
I placed an order in May for 77kWh GT-Line S AWD in Yacht Blue color (that's the one which doesn't cost extra) including a tow bar. I am updating from Kia Niro EV which I have owned for 14 months so far.

The new car should arrive in November, not holding my breath though.

#3 ·
I love that colour but my wife unfortunately doesn't. I should have just ordered it and not told her!! :)
My wife loves blue. I am personally not that critical about colors (which is at least partially due to the fact that I am colorblind), but blue was one of the three colors that were left when I had ruled out the "impossible" choices. Not sure which color I would had ended up with independently.

I loved to see the GT-Line trim in that particular color in the video made by Asian Petrolhead some weeks ago. It was absolutely stunning. Will see how often I need to wash it to maintain a satisfactory appearance in daily use. Most likely something like 24 / N times per year where N is the number of years we have owned it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.