Kia EV6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just put a deposit down on an EV6 here in Canada :) I was wondering whether anyone has information regarding a panoramic glass roof for the EV6. The Ioniq 5 marketed theirs quite ferociously, but it's pretty quiet on the EV6 front.

Based on pics, seems like only the GT has a 1/2 glass roof. Seems strange that other trims, such as the GT-line does not have any, let alone a small sunroof.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello all,

Just put a deposit down on an EV6 here in Canada :) I was wondering whether anyone has information regarding a panoramic glass roof for the EV6. The Ioniq 5 marketed theirs quite ferociously, but it's pretty quiet on the EV6 front.

Based on pics, seems like only the GT has a 1/2 glass roof. Seems strange that other trims, such as the GT-line do not have any, let alone a small sunroof.
I'm sure all the trims will have the standard size room as an option. The much larger sunroof will only come on the IONIQ 5 as an option. However, what I find inconsistent with both models is the availability of driver-side ceiling grab handels with the sunroof. Some sunroof models have them while others don't. Maybe they come with some sort of luxury package?

·
Registered
2018 nissan navara tekna twin turbo auto, 2016 mustang gt 5.0 auto, 2005 chrysler 300c hemi v8 auto
56 Posts
have a look at the opening of this vid... (just for your information: the man in the vid is 192 cm, that should be 6 foot 5 inches...

·
Registered
2018 nissan navara tekna twin turbo auto, 2016 mustang gt 5.0 auto, 2005 chrysler 300c hemi v8 auto
56 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

Based on pics, seems like only the GT has a 1/2 glass roof. Seems strange that other trims, such as the GT-line does not have any, let alone a small sunroof.
Hey - congratulations on the deposit!

From Canada as well and I am curious how/where you were able to put down a deposit?

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I prefer a smaller sunroom that opens than a large glass roof that doesn’t.
My current CX-5 has a smaller sunroof, very happy with it. The Cherokee before had a pano roof and felt it was a little too much "bling" for me. I like things to be simple.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts