Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 EV6 wind AWD
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking forward to and about curious the fittings and specs. I live in Utah and it's snowing for most of this week, so this will be an opportunity to see if the Heat pump work as advertise to maintain the allotted mileage? Our original choice was the matt grey, but after learning about the upkeep, we changed our minds and was lucky enough to find a dealer with an order cancellation, not the GT model which we wanted, but the Wind AWD. I also learned that the GT model don't have a ship date, so everyone(dealers) are guessing when the orders will arrive. that was a huge disappointment. I'm hoping that all the complaints are just new version issues, if not I'll hold out until the EV9 comes out and trade-in my EV6. However, we are going to do that anyway, because it JUST LOOKS SO COOL!

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT Line AWD (on order)
6 Posts
I'm looking forward to and about curious the fittings and specs. I live in Utah and it's snowing for most of this week, so this will be an opportunity to see if the Heat pump work as advertise to maintain the allotted mileage? Our original choice was the matt grey, but after learning about the upkeep, we changed our minds and was lucky enough to find a dealer with an order cancellation, not the GT model which we wanted, but the Wind AWD. I also learned that the GT model don't have a ship date, so everyone(dealers) are guessing when the orders will arrive. that was a huge disappointment. I'm hoping that all the complaints are just new version issues, if not I'll hold out until the EV9 comes out and trade-in my EV6. However, we are going to do that anyway, because it JUST LOOKS SO COOL!
Looking forward to your updates about the heat pump.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,766 Posts
Good luck and do not forget the photos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts