Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

In Canada, the non-GT-Line trims all come with seats made out of a combination of fake leather and cloth. I have not seen any pictures of that anywhere online. Does anyone have an idea of what they may look like?!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

31:30 min mark
Thanks for that! I haven't seen this video yet so it's nice to see. Unfortunately details are still a little hazy for the Canadian market. It would be nice to know what kind of colour options are available for base interiors (I have a feeling there won't be anything other than black interiors).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe it’s just black for the Canadian market.
Bummer. Given the smaller than average greenhouse of this car, a lighter coloured interior would have been perfect to brighten things up. Shame, really, as lighter colours are available everywhere else...then again, Canada gets it cheaper than other countries...

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Bummer. Given the smaller than average greenhouse of this car, a lighter coloured interior would have been perfect to brighten things up. Shame, really, as lighter colours are available everywhere else...then again, Canada gets it cheaper than other countries...
Yeah. Brown and green is available elsewhere. In Canada, a white vegan leather interior is available on the EX+ trims. Non-GT-Line trims will have a light grey headliner while GT-Line trims (I guess packages for us), will feature a black headliner. GT-Line will also feature a contrast white door armrest panel.

You can see the different available interiors for the US market on the Kia.com website.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah. Brown and green is available elsewhere. In Canada, a white vegan leather interior is available on the EX+ trims. Non-GT-Line trims will have a light grey headliner while GT-Line trims (I guess packages for us), will feature a black headliner. GT-Line will also feature a contrast white door armrest panel.

You can see the different available interiors for the US market on the Kia.com website.
So based on this, if anyone wants anything other than black, they have to step up to the GT Line package to be able to select a light interior?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
So based on this, if anyone wants anything other than black, they have to step up to the GT Line package to be able to select a light interior?
Maybe. We don’t know. Final specifications haven’t been released.

You may want to re-read my comment as I said the white interior is available on the EX+ In hindsight, I should’ve said “may be available” as specifications haven’t been released.

I’d hold on until we see Kia Canada update their website or produce a dealer order guide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts