Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Folks across the pond has been notified of a price increase. Not surprised given the continued chip shortage etc... EV6 PRICE RISE | Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
Kia dealers should be ashamed of charging over MSRP. We should all walk away from these dealers and let them choke on the cars. I ordered EV6 first edition in Matte Steel Gray and was ok to hand wash it but found out that the paint is a royal pain in the ass to maintain. If you get bird dropping on the paint you need to wash it off in 15 minutes or you will most likely have a noticeable blemish. I cancelled my order and I am very disappointed with Kia. How stupid is it to launch a new model with problematic paint. The car is already over priced and the greedy dealers want your tax rebate. Shame on KIA for allowing this gauging to go on by there dealers. Go buy a Nissan Aryia or Fisker Ocean instead.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I feel the same way. Kia is killing their own car because their dealer network are greedy as hell. The more I have to deal with them the less I even want the car.

I wonder how the peeps across the pond are doing.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Any word of a US price increase? Tesla bumped their prices again and Ford also (they bumped Mach-E prices by $2K back in Dec and now almost $5K for the AWD ER trim)

Font Circle Terrestrial plant Number Screenshot

I was thinking of waiting until the summer to order an EV6 but may order now instead.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I wonder how the peeps across the pond are doing.
In the UK we don't get things being sold over MSRP (we call it RRP - Recommended retail price) so we'd never pay more than the retail price of the car. But dealers are still rubbish in general as their communication is usually pretty awful and they will try and sell a few extras like paint protection with huge markups for themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts