Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to reset/re-calibrate the power sideview mirrors? My driver's side mirror doesn't fold all the way out and I'm having to physically push it into place when I get in the car. I'm assuming it's a calibration problem, but the owner's manual doesn't have any info about how to do it.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Does anyone know how to reset/re-calibrate the power sideview mirrors? My driver's side mirror doesn't fold all the way out and I'm having to physically push it into place when I get in the car. I'm assuming it's a calibration problem, but the owner's manual doesn't have any info about how to do it.
Sorry to read your issue, if the mirror housing is not going all the way out then your need to take it back to the dealer, there is no setting on the car for this, yes you can adjust the mirror but not how far the housing goes out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem on both the driver and passenger side mirrors. It is easy to push the mirror out from the driver's side while driving, but the passenger side is a major issue. It also hinders the view of vehicles on the right lanes. Assume it is a design and manufacturing issue. Does the dealership fix this issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts