Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
GT-Line.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to this dealer, they're suggesting the MSRP of the EV6. I may have to jump ship.

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Document

Registered
Yikes... hoping that's wrong too! But it's comparable to or better than the Model Y and Mach E, which are in the same general price range (or higher, haven't checked the Model Y's market price today 馃ぃ), so who knows. Would definitely price me out for a while.

Registered
Wondering if they converted British prices to USD? Base model 拢41k converts to $55k right now, could easily have been $56k when they wrote that. Don鈥檛 know if a straight conversion is how pricing will actually work, but don鈥檛 think it usually is.

Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Clearly this is not accurate.

Corporate will announce pricing to everyone all at the same time.

I promise you all that the moment it's available, I will be the one to post it for everyone for accurate info.

Registered
GT-Line.
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Clearly, this is not accurate.

Corporate will announce pricing to everyone all at the same time.

I promise you all that the moment it's available, I will be the one to post it for everyone for accurate info.
With Shipping expected to start in early January for US models, let's hope more pricing info comes available this month.

Premium Member
According to this dealer, they're suggesting the MSRP of the EV6. I may have to jump ship.

View attachment 1045
My guess is these figures include a dealer market adjustment. 60K for a Kia is a bit of a stretch at the moment.

Registered
GT-Line.
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My guess is these figures include a dealer market adjustment. 60K for a Kia is a bit of a stretch at the moment.
The FE is already at $60,000. Typically FEs are the most expensive model in the line excluding the GT. My interest is in the GT Line AWD or the EX+ with tech pkg. all in black to hide the wheel arches. Even at $50,000, I think it is expensive maybe that's just me.

Premium Member
The FE is already at $60,000. Typically FEs are the most expensive model in the line excluding the GT. My interest is in the GT Line AWD or the EX+ with tech pkg. all in black to hide the wheel arches. Even at $50,000, I think it is expensive maybe that's just me.
i鈥檓 comfortable paying 60K for a fully loaded EV6, but the memo says that the EV6 GT Line starts at 60K.

Registered
Ioniq5 price information, from Redline Reviews Facebook:
"@hyundaiusa has finally announced pricing on their highly anticipated 2022 #Ioniq5! It will go on sale later this month and the base #HyundaiIoniq5 SE trim with the standard range 58 kWh battery pack will start at $39,700, plus destination charge. This version will only include a single motor at the rear axle, making 168 HP, good for 0-60 in ~8 secs, and 220 miles of range. For $43,650, #Hyundai will upgrade the battery to the larger 77.4 kWh unit, good for 303 miles of range, and a more substantial 225 HP. If you want Dual Motor AWD, you鈥檒l get the larger battery as standard and expect to pay at least $47,150 for the base SE AWD model. This version comes with 320 HP, 256 miles of range, and 0-60 in about 5 seconds. This fully loaded #Ioniq5Limited in the photos, stickers for $54,500. These prices are before the $7,500 federal tax credit and it makes the Ioniq5 about the same price as the VW ID.4 at the low end, but a good deal cheaper than the Mustang Mach E. At the high end, it鈥檚 about the same price as the Mach E, but about $5k more than the ID.4. The Tesla Model Y is significantly more expensive, but if you compare it to the Limited AWD version in our photo, the Hyundai is about $3k less than a Model Y Long Range. We鈥檒l let you know in our full review posting on 12/17 at 12am EST if this sleek new EV is worth the price of admission, but you can鈥檛 deny that it鈥檚 priced very competitively. "

Registered
EV6 FE
I received a call from Kia Dealership and they want to charge a premium. Looks like the dealers have an upper hand as our reservation is tied to their dealership and have the nerve to charge a premium.
I called Kia customer support. We can file a complaint if the dealer charges a premium. Not sure how much Kia will step in. But buying a Tesla was such a positive buying experience as there was no haggling, but no unnerving premiums. The issue is with Kia EV6 First Edition, we are stuck with he dealer. Hence they are having the nerve to charge a premium. It would be great if the forum members call Kia and Complaint. Tel # 1.800.333.4542 option @ 2 and then option # 5. Another number for their premium department's customer service number is 855.542.7733.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts