Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it appears that the time is near for EV 6's to hitting our shores. I was interested in knowing what YOU ordered (trim, color, etc. etc.) and when? I am also interested in knowing your state of mind considering all the things (good & bad) we've read as the world's other new owners have sorted out the kinks and learning cure for this new EV. What are your thoughts and or concerns as you wait for your new ride?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Waiting for my urban yellow FE ordered on reservation day. I expect first year bugs and have read about heating issues and zombie mode, but I'm all in as long as I can get it at MSRP. I just hope when I actually test drive one it won't suck.

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Waiting for my urban yellow FE ordered on reservation day. I expect first year bugs and have read about heating issues and zombie mode, but I'm all in as long as I can get it at MSRP. I just hope when I actually test drive one it won't suck.
Yeah Mike, those issues are a concern for me too. I wanted to wait for the first US bound cars to be in the hands of "satisfied" owners before I would seriously consider placing an order. I have owned a lot of different brands and styles of ICE automobiles but, have never ever even considered spending 50K on one, much less an import so that's an issue too. I also am concerned about the ability of "local" dealers to quickly respond to issues that will certainly be present on these early cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts