Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall I’m very satisfied with range here in Maine in the summer. Winter will be telling for sure. Highway driving at 80 is not the EV6’s sweet spot for sure. With a Stealth Hitch and bike on the back I see some degradation but not horrible. State road driving at 50ish for long trips is the optimal zone for this car. I have driven twice to northerN VT and averaged 4+ khm.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
28 Posts
Over 6000 miles driven - Wind AWD - 19 inch Kumhos OEM still on- live in Colorado with a mix of flat fast highway speeds of 75mph and occasional mountain trips. Mostly highway commuting with a bit of in town driving. Not super agressive, and I use the regen braking levels depending on the terrain and speed to try and max the range. So far almost 4.0 mile/kWh average - usually in ECO or Normal mode (the latter primarily to boost the AC). Curious to see what range looks like this winter. debating getting all season tires, but I have an ICE AWD vehicle with snows for really lousy days. Getting around 240-250 miles guesstimated range at 80 percent charge. Talking to friends with Model 3s and Model Y’s seems like closer to 3.0 mi/kWh is the norm for them with similar driving and driving habits…
Gadget Font Electronic device Electric blue Circle

· Registered
28 Posts
Over 6000 miles driven - Wind AWD - 19 inch Kumhos OEM still on- live in Colorado with a mix of flat fast highway speeds of 75mph and occasional mountain trips. Mostly highway commuting with a bit of in town driving. Not super agressive, and I use the regen braking levels depending on the terrain and speed to try and max the range. So far almost 4.0 mile/kWh average - usually in ECO or Normal mode (the latter primarily to boost the AC). Curious to see what range looks like this winter. debating getting all season tires, but I have an ICE AWD vehicle with snows for really lousy days. Getting around 240-250 miles guesstimated range at 80 percent charge. Talking to friends with Model 3s and Model Y’s seems like closer to 3.0 mi/kWh is the norm for them with similar driving and driving habits…
View attachment 9127
Approaching 13k miles now - here is updated range- see above for my driving habits. Frequently at 70-75mph on flat highway with various wind conditions. Seeing a 20 ish percent reduction in range at recent colder temps (around 20-30 degrees F).
Font Gadget Electronic device Multimedia Screenshot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts