Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2022 EV6 GTline
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject line says it all. We have a new EV6 and I'm used to the Subaru Outback model. We got plastic covers for everything from Subey, but other than the liner that came with the car (a really nice one!), I'm not seeing any thing. It may be a bit new for Weathertech to list a seat back protector. Any leads? thanks in advance for any tips.

Hans

· Registered
Yatchet Blue
32 Posts
Here is the European EV6 mats, etc. on eBay. Beware, shipping is expensive.

I ordered from there. Got the cargo tray, rear seat back covers, and rubber floor mat set. One thing that I noticed, these seat back covers have a pattern that matches the EU cargo tray. The US cargo tray looks different for some reason. If you're planning to get these seat back covers, you might consider getting the cargo tray too if the different appearance will bother you. Don't have any pictures handy but if you look them up you can see the difference pretty easily. I also preferred the European floor mats when I saw pictures of them vs the US versions. Small thing but it looked like they covered a little better and actually meet in front of the center console. The only draw back is the rear seat mat is two-piece vs one-piece for the US.
The seller combined shipping (~$80 US) on the order automatically when you add the different items to your cart in their ebay store. Shipping one item is the same price and would've made ordering just the seat back covers prohibitive to me.
All in for the 3 items and shipping was about $330 I think. Took almost 3 weeks to get. They shipped via DHL within a couple days. The package sat in customs in New York for a few days according to tracking. At some point it was transferred to USPS and I got them in Oregon a week later. Would take significantly less time if you are on the east coast.
EDIT: Here's where I heard about them and pictures of the pieces I got. All have the same pattern.
You can see pics of the US versions in that thread too.

· Registered
F.E. 208/1500 Matte Gray
363 Posts
Automotive tire Road surface Automotive design Synthetic rubber Grey

Front Seat Protection
Car Felt Seat Back Anti Scratch Shield Decal Sticker Pure Cover For KIA 2022 EV6 | eBay

kido approved :)

Cargo Sidewall Protection:

Cargo Door Protection:

· Registered
18 Posts
Does anyone know another seller of the rear seat back covers? Looks like the ebay seller above is no longer selling them.
This is where I ordered my rear seat back covers from:

· Registered
2023 EV6 Wind RWD + Tech
618 Posts
Does anyone know any 3rd party suppliers? Surely there has to be some other companies offering rear seat back cargo protectors other than OEM Kia.

When I do a search online, I can only find seat protectors meant for dogs and similar uses for when the seats are up.

· Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
846 Posts
The OEM ones attach with velcro. If you're crafty you could make (cut) your own out of a generic cargo mat, BBQ mat, welcome mat, or even rubberised garage flooring and get better coverage than the Kia ones (that leave some gap)

· Registered
10 Posts
The OEM ones attach with velcro. If you're crafty you could make (cut) your own out of a generic cargo mat, BBQ mat, welcome mat, or even rubberised garage flooring and get better coverage then the Kia ones (that leave some gap)
Adhesive is used to secure the Original ones. If you're handy, you can create your own by cutting it out of a standard truck concrete sealing minneapolis carpet, mat, entrance floor, or even rubberized garage flooring to provide more protection than the Kia ones, with a few spaces.

· Registered
2023 EV6 Wind AWD w/ Tech
63 Posts
Interesting, I have been refreshing the mfg page for those back covers and it still shows coming soon, but they are apparently in stock through amazon... Too bad, I prefer ordering stuff direct when possible.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts