Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2023 EV6 GT-Line - Runway Red
65 Posts
I took delivery of my GT-Line last Friday. Mine came with the “cargo tray with luggage board” option. I’ll post photos of how this looks tomorrow. Maybe @CAPCOM can compare my pics with his car, so we can figure out what the difference actually is! I’m honestly not clear what the distinctions are!

· Registered
65 Posts
OK, FWIW, here's how "cargo tray with luggage board" looks in my MY23 GT-Line (built 11/22)... Will be interested to see how it compares with someone who didn't get any luggage board:

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle

Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Bumper Tire

Hood Automotive exterior Vehicle door Automotive design Bumper

· Registered
65 Posts
Oh, yeah, in that first picture, the cargo liner you see is the 3D MAXspider cargo liner, sitting on top of the luggage board (not shown in the first picture).

In the second photo, I've lifted the 3D cargo liner to show the luggage board, which is carpeted on its top and has a hinged door that can be lifted up to reveal a cargo tray area beneath the luggage board's false floor.

In the third photo, that hinged door is lifted, so you can see the cargo tray space, which spans the cargo area nearly edge-to-edge from left to right.

In the fourth photo, you can get a sense of the height of the false floor between the cargo floor and the luggage board. This fourth photo is taken looking into the open space between the cargo floor and the false floor created by the luggage board.

And, yeah, I do like the 3D MAXspider cargo liner. The EV6 that was allocated to me came with all the cargo area extras, including the Kia OEM cargo liner. But the OEM cargo liner is pretty basic compared to the 3D cargo liner. I bought 3D all-weather mats for the front and back seats and the cargo liner, and they're all lovely. I prefer all of them over the OEM stuff the car came with. The OEM carpeted mats for front and back are pretty nice. but I prefer an easy-to-clean floor and the 3D mats look pretty good too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts