Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on another post on an old thread, I just now noticed the option for "luggage board, cargo mat" and "luggage board, cargo tray" are on the list of options for the '23 EV6 which I do not remember seeing on the options list when I first ordered (as '22 model). I don't care so much about the "mat" or "tray" part, but I am wondering about the "luggage board" part of that. I assume the luggage board is the "false floor" in the trunk of the EV6. Does that mean that the car does not come with that false floor anymore unless you order one of those options?
So, for anybody that has received a '23 lately, if you did NOT order the luggage board cargo mat/tray option, can you check your trunk for me? Is the false floor still there? Is this just a bad translation and really should have just been mentioning the mat or tray part itself, not the board? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this was listed differently with the '22's, which is why I'm asking for recent '23 deliveries.

Product Rectangle Font Slope Screenshot

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have asked and have yet to hear back. I’m not convinced that they always know these things though, especially with such a low-volume unit. The collective experience of forums like this far outweigh that of the dealership, IMHO.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts