Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve put 10,000 on mine in 8-9 months I’ve owned it. Still love it. No issues here. Got my first error message this afternoon while driving in the snow. First message I got showed the front sensor was blocked (light snow) then It was a “check auto breaking regen” error and it turned regen off.

after parking, turning off, then on, it went away. My guess is my car was able to sense snow conditions and turned regen off, but why an error alert?

· Registered
57 Posts
I’ve put 10,000 on mine in 8-9 months I’ve owned it. Still love it. No issues here. Got my first error message this afternoon while driving in the snow. First message I got showed the front sensor was blocked (light snow) then It was a “check auto breaking regen” error and it turned regen off.

after parking, turning off, then on, it went away. My guess is my car was able to sense snow conditions and turned regen off, but why an error alert?
Tires slipping & unable to produce Regen?

· Registered
812 Posts
I would expect snow on the front radar sensor. "Auto" adjusts regen based in part by what the traffic ahead is doing. If it can't sense the car ahead, it can't automatically adjust regen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts