Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
FE Glacier 1500/1500
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a challenge for me only coming from an ICE to all EV.

I have used remote start on my 2020 Sonata and know exactly what behavior to expect, as it starts the engine running etc.

But when I now have to click START CLIMATE (as there is no START vehicle option) in Kia Access and then go to the car I do not have any indicator that the climate is actaully running. I open the car door and it goes through the welcome animation.

I got an alert from Kia Access that Climate is now running but I'm not sure it has been running.

Any feedback?

·
Registered
EV6 FE Glacier
15 Posts
This may be a challenge for me only coming from an ICE to all EV.

I have used remote start on my 2020 Sonata and know exactly what behavior to expect, as it starts the engine running etc.

But when I now have to click START CLIMATE (as there is no START vehicle option) in Kia Access and then go to the car I do not have any indicator that the climate is actaully running. I open the car door and it goes through the welcome animation.

I got an alert from Kia Access that Climate is now running but I'm not sure it has been running.

Any feedback?
Posted something similar just earlier today: Remote Climate/Pre-Heat/Scheduled Climate not working in...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts