Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does it work for you? In the EU firmware it works just fine, but apparently not in the US firmware, or at least not both ways (I think people reported opening works but closing doesn't?).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually have not tried yet I just saw it in the manual and I also saw the setting in the computer menu and it was enabled. I will try next time I go out to the car.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Except for Ford. My Mach-E can go down and up.
Really?!?! Man that's HUGE points in favor if so. I've never laid eyes on what "regulation" it theoretically is. Maybe there was some court case about an injury and ford was just like "well no worries with a pinch sensor"?

Anyway I had to code that into my BMW and I used it literally like 50% of drives for the 10 years I owned it. Probably the single biggest adjustment to this car that the rear windows aren't one-touch (and don't have pinch protection) and also I can't just get out of the car and hold the lock button as I walk away to close everything up.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks for checking. I am reading now other posts of people having some big problems like only 220 range from new ev6. Mine is doing just fine so far.
Maybe just because it's winter? In the 620 miles I've driven I'm averaging 250 estimated range. Had one drive today at like 4.5mi/kWh, maybe I had a good tailwind. Exactly what I expected getting the car though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts