Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone help me figure out the best way to get the car we want without actually ordering? You can build an EV6 online but it only looks for current inventory in the area. I just found one I wanted but the dealer said it was reserved. It can't be the first 1,500 they took reservations for so how are folks getting these cars so quick?

We are going to drive one tomorrow at the dealer closest to us.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes I have had several dealers reach out to me and let me know what cars are coming in and give me the chance to put a deposit down to reserve it because I had called them a few weeks ago. I have a reservation for a GT-Line RWD just so I can go test drive it, but I actually want the AWD version so will just say I don't want it after driving and get my money back. Best chance is to find a dealer not charging high markups or ideally no markups and let them know what you want and to reach out to you when they know what is coming in.

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,406 Posts
A lot of it just comes down to contacting these dealerships and inquiring what they have or what they have coming in. I also posted on several social media sites of what I was looking for and had a dealer reach out to me indicating that he had exactly what I was looking for incoming in a couple weeks AT MSRP. He sent me the VIN and I verified the sticker and shortly there after put a deposit down to hold it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts