Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Something weird happened a couple of days ago. My wife texted to say her profile had been disconnected and she had to re-enter all her settings and all charging timings etc. went back to default.

I started the car yesterday to make sure everything was back to normal but the same happened to my profile too.

I'd backed up my profile so got a lot back but still a bit annoying, especially if it happens again! We've had the car since early November and haven't had this issue before. I've done the two Nav updates but the only thing that remotely coinsided with the event was my wife updated her Kia Connect app to version 2.1.3 but a couple of days before.

Anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi All,

Something weird happened a couple of days ago. My wife texted to say her profile had been disconnected and she had to re-enter all her settings and all charging timings etc. went back to default.

I started the car yesterday to make sure everything was back to normal but the same happened to my profile too.

I'd backed up my profile so got a lot back but still a bit annoying, especially if it happens again! We've had the car since early November and haven't had this issue before. I've done the two Nav updates but the only thing that remotely coinsided with the event was my wife updated her Kia Connect app to version 2.1.3 but a couple of days before.

Anyone else experienced this?
there is an option when you do the Nav update I seem to recall but never had this. You can also back up your settings to prevent the need to start from scratch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts