Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone managed to arrange salary sacrifice on their UK order?
I see Tesla do this and numerous finance groups. It's a very effective way of getting an EV in the UK.
I've asked my dealer but they haven't got back to me on it yet.
I'd like to know if anyone has managed this and how they did it?
My car isn't coming until later next year so I have time to find a solution.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Simon, I have spoken to my employer, that isn't the problem. The problem is I have a car on order if Kia can't offer this finance package how does a finance house that buys their own cars manage one that I've secured?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Simon, I have spoken to my employer, that isn't the problem. The problem is I have a car on order if Kia can't offer this finance package how does a finance house that buys their own cars manage one that I've secured?
I went through this pain but got there in the end. Your dealer will transfer your order to your finance or leasing company. Kia's own offerings aren't that great but if you use them it's easier. They are not quick at all.

Some finance companies will accept the transfer of your order so you don't lose your place in the queue but some will not. If you cancel your order and the finance company place theirs make 100% sure they have ordered the correct spec.

I ended up using the 3rd party and they accepted an invoice from my dealer in the finance company's name. The car will not be released until the money has cleared and mine arrived at 17:05 so I nearly list the day, even though I had asked for 3pm. It was the finance company's fault, although I also found an error on the Dealer's invoice which actually came from a error by Kia UK.

So it can be done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jon, it's not just the place in the queue I don't want to lose. My dealer tells me the price of the GT is going up but being an early deposit holder my price is fixed. I don't know how true this is but I have seen that the price has been withdrawn from websites and ordering a GT looks to have been paused.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts