Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
EV6 GT-Line AWD Yacht Blue
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In PA... Wasn't expecting till end Feb but got a call Tue and finally drove home my AWD GT-Line in Yacht Blue full vegan leather. Nervous wreck since I'm not used to the car yet. Paid window sticker MSRP, no forced pkgs/add-ons except for the $170 floor mats and $60 wheel locks which were in the window sticker. The blue is much nicer seeing in person, very sharp. Car actually drives much better than I expected, even coming from a Mercedes. Glad I went for this than the Ford MME. Happy camper!! My wife wont see me for the next few days :p BTW, my built date is 12/2021, so hopefully the heating issue is fixed.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Wheel Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Car Grille Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting
Vehicle Car Gear shift Hood Motor vehicle

The $170 mats
Automotive design Hood Car Trunk Grey

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,406 Posts
In PA... Wasn't expecting till end Feb but got a call Tue and finally drove home my AWD GT-Line in Yacht Blue full vegan leather. Nervous wreck since I'm not used to the car yet. Paid window sticker MSRP, no forced pkgs/add-ons except for the $170 floor mats and $60 wheel locks which were in the window sticker. The blue is much nicer seeing in person, very sharp. Car actually drives much better than I expected, even coming from a Mercedes. Glad I went for this than the Ford MME. Happy camper!! My wife wont see me for the next few days :p BTW, my built date is 12/2021, so hopefully the heating issue is fixed.

View attachment 2239 View attachment 2240 View attachment 2241 View attachment 2242 View attachment 2243

The $170 mats
View attachment 2244
I'm trying to find the same but in Snow White Pearl. And would prefer the black Suede and white interior but would take this option as well.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Can you please confirm that the GT-Line comes with "Electro-chromatic rear-view mirror with Homelink"? The Kia EV6 build function is available now on their website and they let you add the mirror as an extra accessory on the GT-Line but the features list says it's standard so I wanted to confirm.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you please confirm that the GT-Line comes with "Electro-chromatic rear-view mirror with Homelink"? The Kia EV6 build function is available now on their website and they let you add the mirror as an extra accessory on the GT-Line but the features list says it's standard so I wanted to confirm.
Yes, I just programmed my Homelink opener. It even shows&tracks the up/down status of my garage door on the mirror, pretty fancy.

·
Registered
14 Posts

View attachment 2239 View attachment 2240 View attachment 2241 View attachment 2242 View attachment 2243

The $170 mats
View attachment 2244
That color looks great! Congrats.

·
Registered
2022 Stinger, 2019 Sorento, 2017 Sportage
209 Posts
:cool:
That is great! I hope you love it. Mine is supposedly weeks away and I go back an forth on whether I should get it. I mean do I need an EV or should I get in on one now?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is great! I hope you love it. Mine is supposedly weeks away and I go back an forth on whether I should get it. I mean do I need an EV or should I get in on one now?
Was in the same predicament. Then the dealer called few wks ago and said they had one coming in... couldnt resist so went for it! I was also trolling the Ford MME forums but glad I didnt go for that. No regrets after seeing and driving the EV6. I'm sure you'll love it. Given the ongoing chip shortage, I can prob still get a good price if I decide to sell it next year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Went to Winn Kia to see about the FE I ordered. Ratings wise, they are one of the best in the area. After the song and dance of it being not ready, I waited through a few hours to prep it and saw the Matte Gray and thought was a nice color scheme set against the black. Liked the handling, acceleration, HUD, and adaptive cruise control. Having it sit next to Niro EV, the EV6 looked like it's replacement. Disappointed about the size. And then they hit me with the $75.5K plus tax and license fees. Round and round we went and they would not budge. So I walked. If you are really willing to pay that much, it's at Winn..

Me. No reason to visit a Kia dealer ever again.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Liked the handling, acceleration, HUD, and adaptive cruise control. Having it sit next to Niro EV, the EV6 looked like it's replacement. Disappointed about the size. And then they hit me with the $75.5K plus tax and license fees.
Guess there are people out there willing to pay these sucking dealers. @jamisonl posted that his neighbor paid $70K for his EV6. I believe given a few wks and inventory sits idle, these dealers will be willing to sell.

Why were you disappointed about the size? Too big/small? I actually expected it to sit higher like a mid SUV but not. Front clearance is only slightly higher than regular sedan.

·
Registered
2020 Chevy Bolt
2 Posts
I’ve been driving a Bolt for 5 years and will never ever go back to an ICE. You will love an EV. My lease is up in one year and I will be an EV6.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations, Klingon.

I bought same in RWD on Thursday night. It came in yesterday and I pick it up this afternoon. That color is striking in the sun, better than the red or the white, which the dealer has. Along with the matte gray (not a fan).

If you want a great deal on a SV6, they are making deals at Towbin Kia in Henderson, NV. Close to airport in Las Vegas, its easy pickup. Took awhile to do paperwork, but otherwise a fabulous experience. Adonis will work a deal for you, he was great. They are number one dealer in Nevada, and easy to see why--they turn a lot of cars every day.

Drive safe and enjoy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts