Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The EV6 owners manual pdf file that I downloaded from the kia website at the link below is not searchable. Has anyone located a searchable owners manual?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
I see now that if the pdf file is opened in the chrome web browser plugin, it is searchable, but if I open it in the windows acrobat reader desktop app, it is not searchable. I do see that acrobat reports that the pdf file is "an encrypted file and cannot be edited."

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can search that with a good PDF reader locally or if your viewing it via the website CTRL+ F and the search box will popup in the top right.
The newest version of the standalone Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app, version 2022.001.20085, running on windows 11 , does not allow searching (you may perform a search, but the result will always be "No matches were found"). This is clearly a bug. The Adobe Acrobat plugin, version 15.1.3.10, for the chrome web browser does allow searching.

·
Registered
Yacht Blue GT Line
43 Posts
The newest version of the standalone Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app, version 2022.001.20085, running on windows 11 , does not allow searching (you may perform a search, but the result will always be "No matches were found"). This is clearly a bug. The Adobe Acrobat plugin, version 15.1.3.10, for the chrome web browser does allow searching.
I am running the same ver of adobe at work and the only way I got it to work is to mouse click in the body of the open pdf and then CTRL+F , every time. It's definitely a bug and adobe doesn't care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts