Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought our EV6 in Florida in late March. Drove it around the St. Pete area for a couple of weeks, then drove it home to Maryland. Drove around for a week in MD. Never saw another one.
Headed out on a 7000 mile road trip to the west from FL and then back to MD. Driving our tow vehicle (Jeep GC diesel) and camper. FL, AL, MI, LA, TX, NM, AZ, UT,NV. Not one. California; saw one in Yosemite and saw 2 today driving up thru Sacramento. They are pretty rare out there.
Also miss the car. A lot. 3 more weeks and we’ll be back driving our EV.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2022 Gravity Blue EV6 AWD w/ Tech Package
148 Posts
I'm in a burb just south of Nashville and just saw the first one this past weekend in a Publix parking lot.

·
Registered
90 Posts
have only laid eyes on one in traffic outside my house once - same color as what I ordered (snow pearl white) Wasn't able to get a long or great look but the proportions looked great and I'm very excited for my order to come in hopefully in the next 2 months.

DFW, TX is my area.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD Interstella Gray
8 Posts
I saw one the day after I picked mine up. Haven't seen any since. I have only seen one Ioniq 5, too.

Given the weather and the rate of sales, I expect to see more come June or July.

It's definitely not like driving a Honda Accord where there are 40 years of them on the road.

Boston region.

·
Registered
KIA EV6 Wind AWD Glacier White
195 Posts
In Mid-Michigan, I saw two EV6 before I bought mine. A dark blue one with dealer registration plates, on I69 probably being transferred between dealers or delivered to someone. It was driven slowly by an older lady. And a second white EV6 that I saw from far away and it was in Williamston. Then I saw a few more at the dealership and these were already sold out. I bought my EV6 without a test drive but they let me sit in one of the cars that were already sold to see if I fit.

·
Registered
680 Posts

1 - 20 of 57 Posts