Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have had mine for a week and finally saw another today. It was coming from the opposite direction, and I thought "those are interesting headlights" - then realized they were the same as my headlights! Mine is steel gray. The other, one of the white colors - pearl I think. Mine was only the second sold by my dealer (in a neighboring state).

·
Registered
Kia EV6 GT Line (ordered)
4 Posts
I'm in Denver, Colorado. I've seen seen several Mach-e's, a couple of ID.4's but no EV6s or Ioniq 5s yet. I know they're out there, since I see folks in Colorado posting here, but I have yet to see one other than sitting in a dealership lot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in Pasadena with an Interstellar Gray Wind RWD. I thought about Gravity Blue but couldn't find one available anywhere near without a HUGE markup.
I have a raceway red GT RWD. I'll let you know when I'm going through Pasadena on the 210. I've seen an EV6 coming into my dealer as I was leaving, and one identical to mine at a charging station. Our owner's club is limited at the moment. Everyone I have talked to with Electric cars is thrilled with their car and choice. It's the most exciting car I have ever purchased - my first EV.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've seen two in the past 3 days, which is funny as I hadn't seen any since before that. That having been said, I don't know if I like the size of it and since I haven't had any communication from my dealership, I've decided to put an order in for a BMW I4 Edrive40. The wait for the BMW is about 10 months, and I figure that if I haven't heard anything from my Kia dealership by around August, I'll just go ahead and cancel my order with Kia. Given that the Kia I've ordered has an MSRP of close to $60K, I figure an i4 that MSRP's for just a few thousand more is a no brainer. About the only downside is the longer wait time, but at this point I don't mind waiting. Here's a video of the i4, in coincidentally the same color that I ordered.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT-L RWD, 1973 Triumph TR6
270 Posts
I bought mine on 16 April and I have seen three in the wild since then. I didn't see any on the road before I bought.
FINALLY! I just saw my first EV6 in the wild. Looked like a Galaxy White. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get close enough to tell for sure. I know they must be out here, just not where I usually drive. I got mine Feb 21, been a long time coming. LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have seen probably 5 EV6's in the Plano, Texas area not counting mine & my sisters. Have seen white, dark blue, red. Have also seen 2 ionic 5's.

·
Registered
542 Posts
After about 3 months of EV6 ownership I finally saw another one out on the roads (charging stations not included) while down in the L.A. area; ironically I wasn't even in my EV6 when I finally saw it--I was in my GMC Yukon XL Denali which at current Costco (CA) gas prices would require ~$190 to fill up its 31-gallon gas tank (~$210 if I had to fill up at a Shell or Chevron)...but that's a discussion for a different topic.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts