Kia EV6 Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
have only laid eyes on one in traffic outside my house once - same color as what I ordered (snow pearl white) Wasn't able to get a long or great look but the proportions looked great and I'm very excited for my order to come in hopefully in the next 2 months.

DFW, TX is my area.
Waiting on my Snow White as well!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Advised today that my car is still sitting at the Port of Brunswick. I'm not a patient person...car has been at the port for over a month according to my salesperson.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was at a charger and a brand new Rivian was beside me. His buddy was more excited about my EV6 than the Rivian. Ha. He drove a Tesla Y. But that Rivian was quite very cool. Unfortunately, I have no need for a truck.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Def seeing more EVs around in general. A couple of Polestar today and a Rivian. Tesla's are like the VW Bug of this decade. They are everywhere. Still like the design of the EV6.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was at a charger and a brand new Rivian was beside me. His buddy was more excited about my EV6 than the Rivian. Ha. He drove a Tesla Y. But that Rivian was quite very cool. Unfortunately, I have no need for a truck.
No need for a truck? Whaaaat? Would love a Rivian!

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD +Tech pkg
86 Posts
Bought my EV6 in south Florida in mid-February. Not one sighting in the wild until late April. Maybe three more since then. Then, boom, one yesterday and one today!

·
Registered
18 Posts
More common than Rivians at least. I have seen 2 GT-lines in the past week in Tacoma, WA (Yacht Blue, Runway Red). I have seen probably half dozen Winds in various colours. I have so far only seen 3 Rivians in the wild - one was on a roadtrip in Logan UT of all places, one (the first) was between Seattle and Tacoma on I-5 and had manufacturer plates, then one right in my neighborhood just the other day. They are all definitely getting more common as time goes by!

·
Registered
KIA EV6 Wind AWD Glacier White
202 Posts
I drove my Mazda 6 from Michigan to South Carolina and back about 1800 miles and I have not seen any EV6 on the road. I saw a few Tesla but that was about it, no other EV on the road.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Definitely becoming more numerous. On Monday I saw on at the intersection and on Wednesday I got the opportunity to commute in the back of a FE. My commuters always fall asleep when riding in the backseat of mine when I am driving and my first trip the back seat of one showed why...very comfortable and relaxing.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts