Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
Already covered on another thread, always good to try the sites search function.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already covered on another thread, always good to try the sites search function.

Thanks thought I had looked ;):rolleyes:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Whilst on the topic of servicing, can anyone tell me how services by Kia Authorised establishments are recorded? Is it solely on-line, on-line and paperwork or just paperwork. The reason I ask is that I am in the process of selling my I-Pace and trying to get my documentation for that vehicle together. It hasn't been easy as the Jaguar dealer hasn't been completing the on-line records properly. Fortunately, I had some paper records each time the car was serviced, but there was some guarantee work done that has just disappeared into the mists of time and some of the on-line records do not match the paper ones!!! All in all a bit of a nightmare.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Whilst on the topic of servicing, can anyone tell me how services by Kia Authorised establishments are recorded? Is it solely on-line, on-line and paperwork or just paperwork. The reason I ask is that I am in the process of selling my I-Pace and trying to get my documentation for that vehicle together. It hasn't been easy as the Jaguar dealer hasn't been completing the on-line records properly. Fortunately, I had some paper records each time the car was serviced, but there was some guarantee work done that has just disappeared into the mists of time and some of the on-line records do not match the paper ones!!! All in all a bit of a nightmare.
If it's like other Kia's it is all on paper, there is no central servicing register.

·
Registered
30 Posts
the dealer who sold me my EV6 was VERY insistent about getting the papers (in the warranty book?) filled out at services and thus I suspect paper only. He also repeatedly mentioned that missing the 24month/30000km service terminates the warranty immediately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts