Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 50 seconds into the video below, smart regeneration is described, as well as how to get into that mode. Does anyone know of any reviews that look into this feature? Or more basic, can anyone confirm it even exists in their car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
At 50 seconds into the video below, smart regeneration is described, as well as how to get into that mode. Does anyone know of any reviews that look into this feature? Or more basic, can anyone confirm it even exists in their car?

Auto regen mode is enabled by holding the right paddle for 1 sec or so.
Some testing and comparison in this one (I think?) Kia EV6. Mountain-Consumption and Regeneration-Test
I assume regen efficiency is much greater in AWD compared to RWD.

·
Registered
EV6 GT-Line
34 Posts
I'm using the Autoregen mode in it's highest settings. Works just fine.
You can also come to a complete stop while in Autoregen mode by holding the left padel.

I-drive is very strong and truly one-pedal-driving, but when activated on the motorway and disconnection the autopilot it's almost like you slam the brakes so I personally prefer the Automode (higest setting) and using the left padel for stopping in traffic lights and such. If only driving in town I do use the I-pedal mode.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm using the Autoregen mode in it's highest settings....
When you say autoregen in its highest setting, I assume that means you can adjust how sensitive it is? Such as enabling auto-regen while on level 3 makes it more aggressive than if you enable it while on level 0? If you enable auto-regen while on level 0, does it still truly coast until it detects a reason to slow down?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm using the Autoregen mode in it's highest settings. Works just fine.
You can also come to a complete stop while in Autoregen mode by holding the left padel.

I-drive is very strong and truly one-pedal-driving, but when activated on the motorway and disconnection the autopilot it's almost like you slam the brakes so I personally prefer the Automode (higest setting) and using the left padel for stopping in traffic lights and such. If only driving in town I do use the I-pedal mode.
Thank you, I'm glad to know it does exist! Any chance you'd put a review of it onto YouTube? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts