Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Across the web I am seeing comments being made by folks that have been able to find an EV6 only to find out that they don't fit, or can't find the right seating position. I know that I am a bit concerned about this as well so I am looking for alternatives just so I have a back up plan. What about you?

Registered
I'm 6'7" with a reservation... I'm a bit nervous, to say the least 馃槄. However, it's all in how your body is proportioned. I've owned two Ford Fiestas and currently own a Golf as a second car. I'm no stranger to small cars. So, if I can't fit in the EV6, it has some serious packaging issues.

Super Moderator
I am 6'1" and fitted very snug.

My eye line / Head was close to the front roof above the windscreen even with the seat all the way down.

Hard to explain but if you have a 4X4 and go to this car at first it feels very close.

Registered
I had issues despite not being especially tall as I like to sit low and have long legs. Steering wheel needed more reach ideally but I did get there in the end. Ultimately all these cars have underfloor batteries so the position of the seat is slightly odd to me. Enyaq and ID4 worse, and hard seats were uncomfortable. Best was a Polestar so try that if you cannot get the EV6 to suit

I didn't try a Tesla.

Bruce

Registered
This is definitely part of the risk of ordering a car that I'm not able to test drive beforehand... Maybe I can bribe a first edition owner to let me sit in theirs if they come out before I can order, lol. Any reservation-holders in Ohio? HMU. 馃槄

1 - 5 of 5 Posts