Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 Wind AWD - Gravity Blue
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to trade my EV6 19" OEM Wheels and Tires for EV6 20" OEM Wheels and Tires. I am located in Phoenix AZ and have just over 2000 miles on the wheels and tires. Will consider trade only if it is similar in mileage and condition.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will consider selling them also. Buyer will pay for shipping if not local pickup.

Sell price will be $1000 for all 4 wheel and tires + Shipping. Email me if interested or have further questions.. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PNWEV6, looks to be about $250 to ship all 4 wheels and tires from 85249 to your zip via UPS Freight. Will take about 3 days to get to you once shipped. Total is $1250 for 4 wheels & tires including shipping.

let me know if you are still interested and I can send you my contact info and we can discuss payment options. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
PNWEV6, looks to be about $250 to ship all 4 wheels and tires from 85249 to your zip via UPS Freight. Will take about 3 days to get to you once shipped. Total is $1250 for 4 wheels & tires including shipping.

let me know if you are still interested and I can send you my contact info and we can discuss payment options. Thanks!
Yes! Definitely interested (more really!) and ready to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts