Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, being the author of the EV Watchdog monitoring App I'm eager to add support for the EV6.

The Ioniq 5 is already supported so it shouldn't be to hard to make the App work with the EV6.

Still I need someone with a working OBD2 adapter that could extract some logs from the OBD2 interface (I'll provide my own App to do this).

So if you do have an OBD2 adapter (preferably one from the list here: EV Watchdog Android monitoring App) and some time please send me a message to: [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi everyone, being the author of the EV Watchdog monitoring App I'm eager to add support for the EV6.

The Ioniq 5 is already supported so it shouldn't be to hard to make the App work with the EV6.

Still I need someone with a working OBD2 adapter that could extract some logs from the OBD2 interface (I'll provide my own App to do this).

So if you do have an OBD2 adapter (preferably one from the list here: EV Watchdog Android monitoring App) and some time please send me a message to: [email protected]

Thanks!
Just sent you a mail - have two types of OBD bluetooth working with my EV6. Regards Mark

·
Registered
107 Posts

Thanks!
Can you tell us the pros and cons of BT versus WiFi OBD adapter. Does WiFi type keep BT free for other devices eg android auto?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts

Thanks!
Are you planning to offer an IOS version of the APP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts