Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was directed here from the Hyundai Kona Forums, I am replacing my Kona with an EV6. Found a Good Deal on a 3 week old Car with 300 miles on it.

Was Registered in Yorkshire 26th Oct. Only on the road for 300 miles and returned to Dealer,

Runway Red Air YG71CEV

Dealer states car was returned as customer's wife found it too large so they swapped it for a smaller EV.

Just want to see if I can track down the person who bought it to see if this is the genuine reason it as returned, dont mind that but if it was for other issues like mechanical faults etc I would not be so happy buying it.

Any info appreciated.

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
44 Posts
Hi Richard,

Just found this in a trawl through the various EV6 Facebook groups. It was in "KIA EV6 Owners" private group so you'd have to join, but the poster is John Lumb and you should be able to message him directly in Facebook.

Nothing about why he handed it back though! - Hope this helps

John. (aka Anaglypta in various forums :))

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

Font Paper Document Screenshot Publication

Font Screenshot Number Document Parallel

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Land vehicle

Reactions: Stageshoot

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Richard,

Just found this in a trawl through the various EV6 Facebook groups. It was in "KIA EV6 Owners" private group so you'd have to join, but the poster is John Lumb and you should be able to message him directly in Facebook.

Nothing about why he handed it back though! - Hope this helps

John. (aka Anaglypta in various forums :))

View attachment 871
View attachment 872
View attachment 873
View attachment 874
Thank you thats really helpful. Much appreciated, Have put in a request to join the froup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts