Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Let's hope you don't have to end up waiting as long I have!

I do like the black and almost wonder if I should of gone for it, but there is no way I am changing now.

·
Registered
Ev6 gt lines s
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice choice we like the grey that was our first choice but the sales rep said a long wait for grey so we opted for black as we were told Jan 22 . Very confused . The sales reps dont seem to have the right info . KIA are keeping everyone in the dark .

·
Registered
222 Posts
Unfortunately sales do not know when cars are going to be delivered until they are actually on the ship.

Any delivery times that are given out before that are guestimates and are very likely to change.

I was originally told Nov, Dec, Jan... e.t.c.
Now my car is on the ship they have got real dates, but still have to wait nearly 2 months!

There seems to be no relationship to when the car is ordered to what order they are delivered, there are so many people receiving theirs cars who ordered 6 months after me.

All I can do is wait...☹

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Hi all order Gtl s nov 21 black .still waiting
Just like everyone else im hoping it wont be too long .
Welcome to the Forum.

I ordered at the start of July and still waiting.

Other have been longer.

Some will be close to 12 months now.

·
Registered
Ev6 gt lines s
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately sales do not know when cars are going to be delivered until they are actually on the ship.

Any delivery times that are given out before that are guestimates and are very likely to change.

I was originally told Nov, Dec, Jan... e.t.c.
Now my car is on the ship they have got real dates, but still have to wait nearly 2 months!

There seems to be no relationship to when the car is ordered to what order they are delivered, there are so many people receiving theirs cars who ordered 6 months after me.

All I can do is wait...☹
Yes all we can do is wait . Im sure we will forget all about the wait once we are behind the wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts