Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Ev6 GT Line AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my EV6 in CT last week and love it so far. My wife is complaining about the SXM channel list. Its very awkward to bring up, go to home->radio->hamburger icon->channel list. But then once you pick a channel it goes away and you have to hit a few keys again. Is there a way to make the list stay? If not, as a workaround is there a way to program the star button on the steering wheel to bring up the list?

·
Registered
22 G-Line RWD Yacht Blue
118 Posts
Just got my EV6 in CT last week and love it so far. My wife is complaining about the SXM channel list. Its very awkward to bring up, go to home->radio->hamburger icon->channel list. But then once you pick a channel it goes away and you have to hit a few keys again. Is there a way to make the list stay? If not, as a workaround is there a way to program the star button on the steering wheel to bring up the list?
From the full SiriusXM channel list, press the like icon next to a channel to save it as a favorite and it will come up as when you press "radio" on the entertainment bar. If you have had the first infotainment update, you can also change the order of the selected stations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts