Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Yacht Blue GT Line
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silly question, but has anyone measured the rear hatch opening, front the top of the hatch when opened , down the the floor. I see some pictures and it looks like it would slam into the ceiling it's opened so high.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Silly question, but has anyone measured the rear hatch opening, front the top of the hatch when opened , down the the floor. I see some pictures and it looks like it would slam into the ceiling it's opened so high.
Others might comment on the exact numbers, but you can select in the menu how high the hatch should open out of three or more options.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Others might comment on the exact numbers, but you can select in the menu how high the hatch should open out of three or more options.
When I test drove my Glacier FE, the salesman set the opening height from the back hatch itself I thought.
My five foot tall daughter could then manage it and it wouldn’t strike anything above.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Not sure if you can alter the height with a manual lift hatch (tailgate). Only the top of the range GTL S and yet to be released GT have a smart powered tailgate .
I don't know what US cars have this.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not sure if you can alter the height with a manual lift hatch (tailgate). Only the top of the range GTL S and yet to be released GT have a smart powered tailgate .
I don't know what US cars have this.
The configurations varies a lot from country to country. I have a 229hp RWD with an upgrade package (not GT Line) with smart tailgate, pop out handles, touch buttons for heated and ventilated front seats and heated steering wheel, heated back seats, electric front seats - one with memory, heat pump and more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts