Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, is there any way to turn off the red light camera announcement? I see where I can change the distance to announce, but not to turn it off completely. I will be a happy camper if this is something totally obvious that my dumb brain somehow overlooked.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a red light on my morning commute. Would be helpful to figure out how to turn off the alert. It's a chime. But it's annoying. I know it's there.
Interesting that yours is a chime. Mine has the infotainment voice say "Red light camera ahead in point three miles" Then when I pass it, it chimes.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT-L RWD, 1973 Triumph TR6
222 Posts
Never knew we had such a feature! I haven’t seen any and do not know of any around me. Now I’ll have to go look for one to see if I get that too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Interesting that yours is a chime. Mine has the infotainment voice say "Red light camera ahead in point three miles" Then when I pass it, it chimes.
Mine used to announce it by speaking out the alert. But I found some setting that removes the voice announcement. It still chimes anytime i’m anywhere near a red light camera. But it’s not a voice announcement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts