Kia EV Forum banner

UK EV6 Orders in progress

44K views 187 replies 54 participants last post by  GMC92 
I ordered my EV6 GT Line S in Blue with an additional Heat Pump on 20th November 2021 From Arnold Clark Kia Edinburgh with the delivery quoted as of December 2021 I was then told March 2022
Now could be July 2022 / Feb 2023. I have seen quite a few running around. Very frustrating. It looks like by the time I get the car I will have had two children put them, through school and university. and probably remarried Come on get the dealers to inform the customers, not the customers to call the dealers

Yes its good news that the price has went up. The down side is that in Nov 21 I was offered £16.500 in a trade in. I went on line and got a valuation from Arnold Clark, the dealer who I have ordered the car from, This time I was offered £14.000
so in seven months I am down £2,500 I am going to give it anther few weeks and look at buying a Genesis they have similar spec cars, at a similar price, with cars all ready in stock Its a shame I really wanted the EV6.

My car was ordered was ordered on November as well called my Arnold Clark Edinburgh the said may be Sep or Jan
fingers crossed its September. Just out of interested were you given a order number from the dealer when they ordered your car or on your contract.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.