Kia EV6 Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Kia EV6 GTLS RWD no HP ordered mid Dec 21
17 Posts
Ordered my EV6 on December 21st 2021 still no sign of it being built yet
Hi everyone ordered 16/12/21 GTLS NO HP IN WHITE has anyone heard that their car has been build or anyone been told that their car has just turned up with no warning

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi everyone ordered 16/12/21 GTLS NO HP IN WHITE has anyone heard that their car has been build or anyone been told that their car has just turned up with no warning
Ordered GT line S AWD with HP end of last November, was told a few weeks ago it should arrive by mid September. Apparently the garage gets updates from Kia every Friday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered a white GTLS RWD with no HP on the 30th November 2021 order confirmed by the factory 2nd December 2021. Still waiting and no sign I will get it any time soon. Apparently car ordered well after mine have been delivered, but not mine. I understand from my dealer that he was at a kia UK event a coupld of weeks ago at london and kKia UK had EV6s coming out of their ears - in his own words!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered a white GTLS RWD with no HP on the 30th November 2021 order confirmed by the factory 2nd December 2021. Still waiting and no sign I will get it any time soon. Apparently car ordered well after mine have been delivered, but not mine. I understand from my dealer that he was at a kia UK event a coupld of weeks ago at london and kKia UK had EV6s coming out of their ears - in his own words!
I have seen literally only a handful of EV 6s around West London. They are still quite rare and it may be possible that that Kia planned a big September delivery because that’s when the registration plate changes. The UK it seems has been quite low down their priority list compared to USA.

·
Registered
GTLS RWD no HP ordered Feb 22
98 Posts
I have seen literally only a handful of EV 6s around West London. They are still quite rare and it may be possible that that Kia planned a big September delivery because that’s when the registration plate changes. The UK it seems has been quite low down their priority list compared to USA.
did you order from GWR ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Order acceptance date 2/12/21 Latest up-date - as of 20/9/22, my dealer advises me that although it has 5 AWDs allegedly arriving this month, it hasn't seen a RWD delivery in a significant time. according to him my order is now the oldest unfulfilled EV6 order on their books - by many weeks. At this point I am loosing the will to live! I no longer have any confidence that it will ever arrive! My dealer keeps saying platitudes like 'we are going to be REALLY excited when it arrives!' (sic) Realistically, with build and shipping times, I doublt it will arrive before 2023 - and that is 13 months of waiting. So the price has gone up - so what! - is the price rise really any value against 13 months of your life? After all of the aggro, the frustration, the waiting, the complete lack of ANY meaningfull information from Kia, who appear to be completely unable to manage their customers properly. (If I had ordered through the internet I would be screaming SCAM!), I have to admit that I am really wondering if I will ever be happy with the car - no matter how good it is. My Brother-in-law ordered an e-Niro 4 weeks ago and delivery of that is Mid October - has Kia actually thiought just HOW happy that will make its long time waiting customers feel? Have KIA considered that if they treat 'new to them' customers like this, do they actually expect them to come back a second time? My marketing training cleary taught me that it is far easier to keep a customer than it is to get new ones, and that when you have lost a customer - you are never able to get them back!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Order acceptance date 2/12/21 Latest up-date - as of 20/9/22, my dealer advises me that although it has 5 AWDs allegedly arriving this month, it hasn't seen a RWD delivery in a significant time. according to him my order is now the oldest unfulfilled EV6 order on their books - by many weeks. At this point I am loosing the will to live! I no longer have any confidence that it will ever arrive! My dealer keeps saying platitudes like 'we are going to be REALLY excited when it arrives!' (sic) Realistically, with build and shipping times, I doublt it will arrive before 2023 - and that is 13 months of waiting. So the price has gone up - so what! - is the price rise really any value against 13 months of your life? After all of the aggro, the frustration, the waiting, the complete lack of ANY meaningfull information from Kia, who appear to be completely unable to manage their customers properly. (If I had ordered through the internet I would be screaming SCAM!), I have to admit that I am really wondering if I will ever be happy with the car - no matter how good it is. My Brother-in-law ordered an e-Niro 4 weeks ago and delivery of that is Mid October - has Kia actually thiought just HOW happy that will make its long time waiting customers feel? Have KIA considered that if they treat 'new to them' customers like this, do they actually expect them to come back a second time? My marketing training cleary taught me that it is far easier to keep a customer than it is to get new ones, and that when you have lost a customer - you are never able to get them back!
I've been told my GT Line RWD ordered in march is due next month. All I can say is if it hasn't come yet, you could be lucky and get an MY23. The GTL-S models seem to take forever. I'm quite glad I ordered a GTL given the lead time and crappy sound on the GTLS

·
Registered
GTLS RWD no HP ordered Feb 22
98 Posts
I've been told my GT Line RWD ordered in march is due next month. All I can say is if it hasn't come yet, you could be lucky and get an MY23. The GTL-S models seem to take forever. I'm quite glad I ordered a GTL given the lead time and crappy sound on the GTLS
When you say due next month, was that from recent communication confirmed by the dealer ? Or since order date ?

·
Registered
279 Posts
When you say due next month, was that from recent communication confirmed by the dealer ? Or since order date ?
Yes I've spoken to him a couple of times in the last month and he seems fairly certain October 12th. I haven't bothered quizzing him on VINs etc. He's also confirmed it's an MY22 😑

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered mine earlier this week (GTLS RWD). Two weeks ago I was told that delivery times to the UK was for July next year. This weekend another dealer told us it was "Q3 2023" so July to September. Looks like I might be twiddling my thumbs a little longer.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts