Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey peeps, happy Monday!

Another update for you guys on the US spec. Today I've got COLORS!!!! Here's the colors that will be available on standard (non-FE) EV6's.

• EX RWD= Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier, & Snow White Pearl (Black Interior)
  • EX+ RWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier White, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, & Steel Gray (Black OR Light Gray)
  • GT-Line RWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue & Moonscape (Black or White Leather OR Suede Interior)
  • EX+ AWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier White, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, & Steel Gray (Black OR Light Gray)
  • GT-Line AWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Glacier White, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue, Moonscape, & Urban Yellow!!! (Black, White, or Deep Green Two-Tone Leather OR Suede Interior)

UPDATED: 10/26

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was hoping Steel Grey would be available on the GT-Line as well for those of us who like the shade but don’t want to deal with the matte paint maintenance.

Pretty cool that yellow will be offered.

Thanks for the update! Any info on interior colour options?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping Steel Grey would be available on the GT-Line as well for those of us who like the shade but don’t want to deal with the matte paint maintenance.

Pretty cool that yellow will be offered.

Thanks for the update! Any info on interior colour options?
Duhhhhh.... I'm an idiot. Sorry. LOL

EDITED: Added interior color choices

·
Registered
167 Posts
Duhhhhh.... I'm an idiot. Sorry. LOL

EDITED: Added interior color choices
Oh interesting. The regular editions get an optional green interior too? Seems like we’re the only market that gets a green interior. I’ve only seen tan/camel/saddle for the Korean market (aside from the usual black and light grey).

I, too, am wondering about the interior door panels on the GT-Line for NA. I prefer the suede-like material on the door panel but I suspect the vegan leather will be the choice on the GT-Line.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey peeps, happy Monday!

Another update for you guys on the US spec. Today I've got COLORS!!!! Here's the colors that will be available on standard (non-FE) EV6's.

• EX RWD= Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier, & Snow White Pearl (Black Interior)
  • EX+ RWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier, Snow White Pearl, PLUS Runway Red & Steel Gray (Black or Light Gray Interior)
  • GT-Line RWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue & Moonscape (Black Interior)
  • EX+ AWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, Steel Gray, Moonscape, PLUS Urban Yellow!!! (Black, Light Gray, Deep Green Interior)
  • GT-Line AWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue & Moonscape (Black Interior)
So happy to see the Blue will be with the GT-Line AWD.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey peeps, happy Monday!

• EX+ RWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier, Snow White Pearl, PLUS Runway Red & Steel Gray (Black or Light Gray Interior)
  • GT-Line RWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue & Moonscape (Black Interior)
  • EX+ AWD = Aurora Black, Interstella Gray, Gravity Blue, Glacier, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, Steel Gray, Moonscape, PLUS Urban Yellow!!! (Black, Light Gray, Deep Green Interior)
  • GT-Line AWD = Aurora Black, Snow White Pearl, Runway Red, PLUS Yacht Blue & Moonscape (Black Interior)
Thanks for the info! I was just wondering where you found this information?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yes Sir, started with Kia in 2001.

No confirmed arrivals yet but I'm GUESSING that orders will start being open in December with an April-ish delivery.
Very nice. I see you reserved a First Edition, very nice too. I reserved the IONIQ 5 only because my lease is ending in a few months, but I really like the EV6 too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey peeps, happy Monday!

Is the GT-Line AWD above the EX+ AWD? Is the GT model going to be called the GT model in the US?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is the GT-Line AWD above the EX+ AWD? Is the GT model going to be called the GT model in the US?
Hey @mpgxsvcd_3172 welcome to the forum! Happy Tuesday!

So, the honest answer is I don't know yet. LOL Normally the EX trim would top the GT-Line trim but it's laid out different this time in the system for the EV6. I'm expecting the GT-Line to top the EX based on what I'm seeing.

For the GT, I just found something yesterday that had the name "eGT" on it but that's the first time I've seen it. It will DEFINITELY be a 2023 when it comes out around Thanksgiving of 2022 and it'll definitely be either the eGT or the GT.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey @mpgxsvcd_3172 welcome to the forum! Happy Tuesday!

So, the honest answer is I don't know yet. LOL Normally the EX trim would top the GT-Line trim but it's laid out different this time in the system for the EV6. I'm expecting the GT-Line to top the EX based on what I'm seeing.

For the GT, I just found something yesterday that had the name "eGT" on it but that's the first time I've seen it. It will DEFINITELY be a 2023 when it comes out around Thanksgiving of 2022 and it'll definitely be either the eGT or the GT.
That sounds interesting. Perhaps marketing doesn't want buyers to get confused with GT LINE and GT, so eGT makes sense. Perhaps this will trickle down to other models with these variations.

I'm wondering if you heard if all KIA US stores will get the "Apple Store-like" upgrade?
Sky Plant Wheel Car Cloud
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
133 Posts
A lot of KIA dealers need a make over and that includes some personnel retraining as well.

Again we are getting shafted by not getting interior colors like they get in Korea, I see a brown that looks pretty good. It's time KIA added more color choices to their vehicles. I miss the red in the Stinger.

·
Registered
180 Posts
A lot of KIA dealers need a make over and that includes some personnel retraining as well.

Again we are getting shafted by not getting interior colors like they get in Korea, I see a brown that looks pretty good. It's time KIA added more color choices to their vehicles. I miss the red in the Stinger.
The brown/beige interior from photos of the K spec models seems to be on the non-GT LINE models.
I agree training and new showrooms are needed here.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts