Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are going nuts and really want to see the EV6 very soon head over to the KIA link

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! If this is true then I’m headed to Austin from ATL.
I missed out when they cancelled the NYC International show.

And only $200 round trip, so my wife should be ok with that.😁

Thanks Mosko006
I was pissed that it was cancelled too. And I was not smart to have gone to the Times Sq. reveal.
Mailman13, just in case they pull any tricks first reconfirm with them via e-mail.

·
Registered
12 Posts
EV6 in Matte Grey was at the Chicago Auto Show. Got to see it up close. It was worth the trip. As you have probably heard, it is bigger in person. Saw the Nissan Ariya and ID 4 there too. EV6 wins, hands down. Seeing it in person confirmed my decision to get the FE.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EV6 in Matte Grey was at the Chicago Auto Show. Got to see it up close. It was worth the trip. As you have probably heard, it is bigger in person. Saw the Nissan Ariya and ID 4 there too. EV6 wins, hands down. Seeing it in person confirmed my decision to get the FE.
I was stupid to not attend the NYC debut in NYC, only 25 minutes from where I live :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im hoping the EV6 will be here in San Diego I see the SD Auto Show at end of year. I normally always go to the auto show to just look around. Praying the EV6 is their. The Mach-E was their when it debuted so hoping the EV6 will be as well. Heck maybe the Toyota BZ4 and Hyundai Solterra and Nissans Ariya might be their as well this will be an interesting Auto Show this year. Since San Diegos is New Years weekend lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts