Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

As you've seen in some media stuff, they released pricing last night.

See below for official details.

MurlinatoR

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Font Rectangle Pattern Parallel Technology

The dots represent the cost of the exterior colors and the color squares represent the cost of the interior colors.

Black dot-FREE
Red dot-$495
Green dot-$695
------------------------
White square-FREE
Yellow square-$195
Orange square-$295

Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
All,

As you've seen in some media stuff, they released pricing last night.

See below for official details.

MurlinatoR

View attachment 1719

View attachment 1713
View attachment 1714
View attachment 1715
View attachment 1716

This is awesome, thank you for this! So GT-Line plus First Edition Package comes up to the same price as the FE not including the special color prices. Can I be added to your list @MurlinatoR of orders as a placeholder in case my FE goes south with my dealer of choice?

Registered
Matte Gray EV6, Nissan Leaf (2013)
This is awesome, thank you for this! So GT-Line plus First Edition Package comes up to the same price as the FE not including the special color prices. Can I be added to your list @MurlinatoR of orders as a placeholder in case my FE goes south with my dealer of choice?
Any idea what is in the FE package for $2,600? I couldn't find it anywhere. Perhaps all the dohickies like floor mats, cargo mats, etc?

Registered
Any further details on the qualifier that Accessory Roof Rails are not available with GT-Line? Does Light and Wind come with roof rails or its optional? Perhaps after-market we can hope for roof rails so that a GT-Line can accommodate roof mounts (yes I know it will hurt range)?

Registered
EV6 GT-Line AWD Yacht Blue
@MurlinatoR - Can you pls clarify.... I'm also confused abt the FEN pkg requirement for GT-Line. If N5462 requires FEN, does this mean the actual MSRP for a GT-Line AWD is $55,900 + $2,600?? Or is FEN only required if I want MUG? And what does FEN include? If its just extra badging, mats etc, I dont think I want to pay $2,600 for FEN!

Registered
1 - 20 of 85 Posts