Finds:
Columbus Ohio:
-$3,000 markup (jerk)

Lawerence KS:

·
Registered
629 Posts
They were only a week late. 😉
I'm very skeptical of that. As far as I can see, they haven't even transmitted VIN data to the NHTSA yet. They have to do that at LEAST 60 days before they can sell them in the US.
Well, the EV6 VIN structure data has finally arrived at the NHTSA site! ... Therefore, theoretically the earliest an EV6 can be sold to a customer in the US is January 21st.

·
Registered
254 Posts
How about an $10000 markup for a GT-Line??? Sign me up!
I’m very fortunate I found a reputable Kia dealer in Massachusetts, they have been selling all their vehicles at MSRP the whole time

·
Registered
384 Posts
I’m very fortunate I found a reputable Kia dealer in Massachusetts, they have been selling all their vehicles at MSRP the whole time
I'm glad you found one as well. We just have to keep on top of them to place the order as soon as it opens. I'm guessing of the 2 ahead of me in line for order placing you are one of them.

Nice!
I am looking for reputable dealer here in NJ.
NJ is a hop skip and jump from MA worse comes to worse. This dealer that Jack was referring to is South Central MA.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm glad you found one as well. We just have to keep on top of them to place the order as soon as it opens. I'm guessing of the 2 ahead of me in line for order placing you are one of them.

NJ is a hop skip and jump from MA worse comes to worse. This dealer that Jack was referring to is South Central MA.
That was the first thing I talk to them about after MSRP was ordering ASAP and they said no problem

·
Registered
254 Posts

Balise Kia is located in West Springfield MA ,near the Connecticut line off Interstate 91

·
Registered
316 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts