Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I just wanted to list that I will be placing EV6 orders for people all across the country. Some thoughts to consider:

-Order at MSRP without inflation
-100% Refundable order deposit
-100% Electronic transaction for simplicity
-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia
-No hassles or mess. Google me (Jason Murley) and read the reviews!

Please feel free to message me for more conversation about what ordering from out of state looks like!

-MurlinatoR

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey all!

I just wanted to list that I will be placing EV6 orders for people all across the country. Some thoughts to consider:

-Order at MSRP without inflation
-100% Refundable order deposit
-100% Electronic transaction for simplicity
-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia
-No hassles or mess. Google me (Jason Murley) and read the reviews!

Please feel free to message me for more conversation about what ordering from out of state looks like!

-MurlinatoR
Just received First email update from Kia on my FE reservation, just a video preview and previous information on reservation. No update on delivery window, just refers to your soon to be FE Kia EV6

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just received First email update from Kia on my FE reservation, just a video preview and previous information on reservation. No update on delivery window, just refers to your soon to be FE Kia EV6
Got the same email a few hours ago. LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello there @Rickman , happy Saturday!

As listed in the first post, there will be no "dealer fee" added other than the $179 documentation fee. No inflation. No filing fee. No prep fee. Just retail.

Feel free to message me to discuss further!
Just wondering when they started to take orders for US deliveries? Noticed the last few additions to the reservation tracking list show US orders dated Oct 27 and 28. (Not FE orders.)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wondering when they started to take orders for US deliveries? Noticed the last few additions to the reservation tracking list show US orders dated Oct 27 and 28. (Not FE orders.)
Hey there @jlw , happy cold Monday!

True US ordering has NOT started yet and is not available. It could be possible for someone to have gotten on the "Waiting List" or to have given their info to a dealer in hopes to have an order submitted once ordering opens up.

I already have a handful of people ready to place orders once it opens up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
probably will be contacting you if my FE reservation does not work out...very conserned about potential for ADM's being applied if and when they ever show up. Since I'm in MN not to far from your location. Thanks for all your info you have been making available to US buyers.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, can you ship to California? Do you have any prices? What's the shipping time for non-FE orders?
Hi @EvStud626 , happy Thursday and welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out since you posted.

Yes Sir, I can ship it to CA for you.
Pricing has not been released yet here in the US but I have my guestimates HERE in this thread.
They have also not released ordering for regular stock for the EV6 yet in the US either. I'm guessing that they should start arriving around the April time frame.

Fee free to message me privately as well to discuss more details!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @EvStud626 , happy Thursday and welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out since you posted.

Yes Sir, I can ship it to CA for you.
Pricing has not been released yet here in the US but I have my guestimates HERE in this thread.
They have also not released ordering for regular stock for the EV6 yet in the US either. I'm guessing that they should start arriving around the April time frame.

Fee free to message me privately as well to discuss more details!
Is that HERE supposed to be a link?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If we were to send you a deposit on a GT, would that give us any priority in line in a year?
Hey there @petraman , it sure would! I place orders in the order that they are received. You would be my first guest to put in a special order for the GT so far. That means that your order would be the first order placed next year when they open ordering for the 23 EV6 GT!

Feel free to message me to continue the conversation privately.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts