Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
What is the term called when you sell your car to car dealer A and use the trade in value at car dealer B. Let me explain to what I did. I sold my Honda pilot to a Honda dealer and he gave me the paperwork to carry to the Mercedes dealer which I had already worked the deal with. I got full trade in tax allowance at the Mercedes dealer. This took place in Ga and the sales manager told me that it Is totally legal and they do it all the time and he called it something and I cannot remember what that term was. Anybody?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all!

I just wanted to list that I will be placing EV6 orders for people all across the country. Some thoughts to consider:

-Order at MSRP without inflation
-100% Refundable order deposit
-100% Electronic transaction for simplicity
-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia
-No hassles or mess. Google me (Jason Murley) and read the reviews!

Please feel free to message me for more conversation about what ordering from out of state looks like!

-MurlinatoR
New member here. I am interested in placing an order if you can pm me. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all!

I just wanted to list that I will be placing EV6 orders for people all across the country. Some thoughts to consider:

-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia

Please feel free to message me for more conversation about what ordering from out of state looks like!

-MurlinatoR
Hi Jason - also a new member here. I am interested in placing an order if you are still doing this (can pm me). No financing or trade-in but delivery in Palm Springs, CA. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all!

-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia

-MurlinatoR
I'm a new member so can't PM. I'm also interested in placing an order for the EV6. Located in South Florida.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @MurlinatoR,

I wanted to reach out and expressed interest in ordering my Kia EV6 FE through you if my dealer decides to jack up my price. They have told me they won’t, but you never know. So I figured it would be a good idea to hedge my order, look forward to talking to you

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hi @MurlinatoR,

I wanted to reach out and expressed interest in ordering my Kia EV6 FE through you if my dealer decides to jack up my price. They have told me they won’t, but you never know. So I figured it would be a good idea to hedge my order, look forward to talking to you
Sent you a message @Canthoney.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all!

-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia

-MurlinatoR
So tell me what it would be like to order an EV6 for someone who lives just north of NYC. What kind of time frame are you talking about? Options available? Want larger battery. All help gratefully appreciated!
jPod

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
So tell me what it would be like to order an EV6 for someone who lives just north of NYC. What kind of time frame are you talking about? Options available? Want larger battery. All help gratefully appreciated!
jPod
Sent you a message @jPod

Hi @MurlinatoR

I would like to get more information on how I can order an EV6.

Thank You
Sent you a message @khuang

Hi @MurlinatoR

I too would like to place an order for the EV6.

Thanks!
Sent you a message @dswaterbabyjj

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all!

-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia

-MurlinatoR
Hey all!

-Delivery available
-20 years with Kia

-MurlinatoR
Whoa whoa, so you can get this vehicle down to me in Miami, FL? Cause I dont want to drive an EV through 10 to 12 states :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Whoa whoa, so you can get this vehicle down to me in Miami, FL? Cause I dont want to drive an EV through 10 to 12 states :)
Yes he can. I have one with him and I’m in California. Shipping cost is way less than local dealer markups.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes he can. I have one with him and I’m in California. Shipping cost is way less than local dealer markups.
Im sold then, how do I set this up? I want an EV6 and I know itll be a wait but still... if this is the easiest route, im in. How do I get started?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts