Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking around finding any news on the ev6 and apparently this dealer is already accepting pre orders for the ev6 at this price. Thoughts on this? Will this be the price all over the US? I think it’s ridiculous that starting price for a base is $56,000
Font Parallel Publication Paper Number

·
Registered
387 Posts
US prices have NOT been released. That dealerships add was posted previously and I think the consensus was that they were adding huge markups.

see this link.

·
Registered
GT-Line.
394 Posts
So I was looking around finding any news on the ev6 and apparently this dealer is already accepting pre orders for the ev6 at this price. Thoughts on this? Will this be the price all over the US? I think it’s ridiculous that starting price for a base is $56,000 View attachment 1174
I posted this last week.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Based on the trim options MurlinatoR has already released, the GT-Line isn't going to be available with the smaller battery pack, just like in other markets. It would appear pricing isn't the only thing this dealer messed up.

·
Registered
255 Posts
From looking at pricing in the EU, I'm pretty sure it'll only be around $10k premium in the US for GT (over GT-Line).

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
Prices look right from the UK to USA conversion rate.

53K for a AWD GT Line S
UK Price 53000

UK to USA Conversion Rate around 1.35

USA price 71550 USA Dollars.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
627 Posts
It's absolutely hilarious that we are all boiling over waiting for information to release! LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
From Facebook

"@hyundaiusa has finally announced pricing on their highly anticipated 2022 #Ioniq5! It will go on sale later this month and the base #HyundaiIoniq5 SE trim with the standard range 58 kWh battery pack will start at $39,700, plus destination charge. This version will only include a single motor at the rear axle, making 168 HP, good for 0-60 in ~8 secs, and 220 miles of range. For $43,650, #Hyundai will upgrade the battery to the larger 77.4 kWh unit, good for 303 miles of range, and a more substantial 225 HP. If you want Dual Motor AWD, you’ll get the larger battery as standard and expect to pay at least $47,150 for the base SE AWD model. This version comes with 320 HP, 256 miles of range, and 0-60 in about 5 seconds. This fully loaded #Ioniq5Limited in the photos, stickers for $54,500. These prices are before the $7,500 federal tax credit and it makes the Ioniq5 about the same price as the VW ID.4 at the low end, but a good deal cheaper than the Mustang Mach E. At the high end, it’s about the same price as the Mach E, but about $5k more than the ID.4. The Tesla Model Y is significantly more expensive, but if you compare it to the Limited AWD version in our photo, the Hyundai is about $3k less than a Model Y Long Range. We’ll let you know in our full review posting on 12/17 at 12am EST if this sleek new EV is worth the price of admission, but you can’t deny that it’s priced very competitively."

1 - 20 of 49 Posts