Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
No mention of door courtesy lights? I noticed the EV6 is missing those small lights at the bottom of the doors.

Hopefully we get the same accessories in Canada! Otherwise, I'd be making a stop at an American Kia dealership!

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid EX
1 Posts
Do we know if the external V2L adaptor comes with all trims of the EV6? With the Ioniq 5, it is compatible with all trims, but you have to buy it separately as an accessory for $220. I don’t see it listed here?

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do we know if the external V2L adaptor comes with all trims of the EV6? With the Ioniq 5, it is compatible with all trims, but you have to buy it separately as an accessory for $220. I don’t see it listed here?
Yes @ASilverFlash, I do expect the V2L to be standard on all EV6's but the official information hasn't been released yet.

Also, welcome to the forum!!!

All these are optional even on the GT Line AWD, fully loaded version, as in additional cost? I can see a tow hitch, but are floor mats actually an additional cost? That said, Mud Guards and Hood Protector are certainly on my add on list.
Hey there @JJones, yes Sir. Accessories are ALWAYS optional.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello. What is the difference between cargo cover, cover tray and cargo mat with seatback protection? Rubber or carpet?
In general, a cargo cover is something that you can pull out over items in the trunk (it usually is removable and attaches near the back seats), a cargo tray usually is a plastic or rubber piece that covers the floor of the cargo area and has a lip on it in case something spills or you out wet times in it, and the cargo mat with seat back protection is similar to the tray except that the plastic/rubber extends up the back of the rear seats so that if you fold them down to transport longer items they are protected too.

·
Registered
164 Posts
In general, a cargo cover is something that you can pull out over items in the trunk (it usually is removable and attaches near the back seats), a cargo tray usually is a plastic or rubber piece that covers the floor of the cargo area and has a lip on it in case something spills or you out wet times in it, and the cargo mat with seat back protection is similar to the tray except that the plastic/rubber extends up the back of the rear seats so that if you fold them down to transport longer items they are protected too.
Wouldn't the cargo cover be something that was standard equipment and came with the car? Every car that I have ever had that has one of these came with one.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts