Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone! Below you will find the freshly discovered feature list for the 22 EV6!

Enjoy!

IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS
-Sunroof standard on GT-Line
-Heat Pump standard on AWD
-20" standard on AWD
-Heated steering wheel on EX+ & GT-Line WITH AWD
-360 degree Surround View Monitor standard on GT-Line
-Intelligent Front Lighting System standard (I'll get more details on EXACTLY what this means for us in the US)
-Body color wheel arches standard on GT-Line
-Meridian standard on EX+ & GT-Line+-
-Trailer harness standard on EX+ & GT-Line

MurlinatoR

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does this mean the Tech and Wheel packages didn’t make the final cut? Or are they still on the table as far as you know?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Interesting, it says AWD is optional on the EX+, but 320HP isn't? 🤨 And heated steering wheel is optional, even in GT-Line, which explains the videos shown w/o it. I assume that's a package that will come with the heated rear seats?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Pretty nice set of standard features. Looks like the EX+ has everything I want except for the HUD, which I guess I can live without.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Interesting, it says AWD is optional on the EX+, but 320HP isn't? 🤨 And heated steering wheel is optional, even in GT-Line, which explains the videos shown w/o it. I assume that's a package that will come with the heated rear seats?
I’d guess heated seats and steering wheel, and the heat pump, come with AWD. Kia site says that I think? Not sure.

Edit: Site currently says heat pump with AWD but doesn’t mention seats and steering wheel.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks like heated seats are standard but the steering wheel isn't. I'm getting that heated steering wheel. New England winters are coooooooooold.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any new info or guesses on the FE? Still think its based on the GT-Line with painted wheel arches? Or EX+?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I updated the original post with notes on some important things.

Yes, rear seats and steering wheel are with AWD in EX+ & GT-Line.

No, it looks like the wheel package got the axe. LOL They're still finalizing the packages in the system from the looks of it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Pretty nice set of standard features. Looks like the EX+ has everything I want except for the HUD, which I guess I can live without.
Surround view monitor is something I want. So, GT-Line it is. Only can hope that Gravity Blue comes to it, but right now, it looks like Yacht Blue is what I'll have.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any new info or guesses on the FE? Still think its based on the GT-Line with painted wheel arches? Or EX+?
Still no hard details on that yet. I'm very much expecting it to be a GT-Line.

AND What is the pricing?
Still unknown until they release ordering. I have a thread HERE with what my expectations are!

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti
110 Posts
Trailer harness indicated, but no mention of receiver or trailer hitch. Why would that be?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Surround view monitor is something I want. So, GT-Line it is. Only can hope that Gravity Blue comes to it, but right now, it looks like Yacht Blue is what I'll have.
Unfortunately, it's only available on EX+.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts