Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I kinda hate to be "that guy" but... just a reminder that there's a USA area that might be more appropriate for all the regional threads:

As a Canadian I totally understand this is a weird concept, but not everyone on here is in America ;)

thx!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi folks,

I kinda hate to be "that guy" but... just a reminder that there's a USA area that might be more appropriate for all the regional threads:

As a Canadian I totally understand this is a weird concept, but not everyone on here is in America ;)

thx!
If you remember early on A few months ago everyone on here was from the UK because that’s when they were receiving their cars
I’m sure If and when the hype reaches our northern neighbors there will be a lot of chatter coming in from the north
Maybe it’s just the nature of the beast
Who knows I don’t

·
Registered
GT-Line 2 (initial 200)
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you remember early on A few months ago everyone on here was from the UK because that’s when they were receiving their cars
I’m sure If and when the hype reaches our northern neighbors there will be a lot of chatter coming in from the north
Maybe it’s just the nature of the beast
Who knows I don’t
If you want to see all the chatter you can check out the Canada section - there's been tons. You really don't want to know our pricing ;)

The UK folks kept their UK-specific chatter to a few sections - one for UK arrivals, one for UK delays with speculation it's related to paint & heat pump, etc. What I think nobody else really wants to see here is a "Southeast bordertown Idaho potato-farmers EV6 Wind-only pre-orders thread" for each sub-region. :)

ETA: I don't think anyone minds all the superbowl, nation-wide arrivals, etc. The busiest threads are quite fun. It's just seeing a ton of state and sub-state specific threads gets a bit much to wade through. Or "tonne" if you prefer metric ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
If you want to see all the chatter you can check out the Canada section - there's been tons. You really don't want to know our pricing ;)

The UK folks kept their UK-specific chatter to a few sections - one for UK arrivals, one for UK delays with speculation it's related to paint & heat pump, etc. What I think nobody else really wants to see here is a "Southeast bordertown Idaho potato-farmers EV6 Wind-only pre-orders thread" for each sub-region. :)

ETA: I don't think anyone minds all the superbowl, nation-wide arrivals, etc. The busiest threads are quite fun. It's just seeing a ton of state and sub-state specific threads gets a bit much to wade through. Or "tonne" if you prefer metric ;)
If it has US in the title don’t read it that will cut out 90% of the BS
If it has something to do with Canada or the UK in the title I don’t bother reading it because it doesn’t pertain to me
They can write whatever they want to and I support it
If I choose to read it, That’s my problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts